What We Do
Since its founding in 1969, Mensor has been dedicated to designing and manufacturing the finest, high-accuracy, pressure measuring, calibration, controlling instruments and test systems available. Through the years, Mensor has developed an international reputation for quality products and service in the precision pressure instrumentation market.
Part of WIKA Group
Since 2006, Mensor has been a part of the WIKA Group, allowing us to expand our product portfolio. Historically, Mensor is known for pressure. Now, with the addition of the brands Degranges-Hout, DH-Budenberg and ASL, we offer temperature products, primary standards and process tools.
Mensor is located in San Marcos, Texas, between Austin and San Antonio in central Texas. The 45,000 sq. ft. facility includes all manufacturing, engineering, accounting and sales departments.
A continuous investment in R&D keeps our products on the leading edge in precision instruments and automatic pressure test and calibration equipment. We are constantly improving our manufacturing methods and processes to assure the highest quality products and service available. Mensor typically manufactures the following products, with accuracies of 0.010% F.S. and 0.025% F.S. available on most:
- Digital pressure gauges
- Digital barometers
- Smart digital pressure transducers
- Automated pressure controllers and calibrators
- Pressure standards
- Custom pressure systems
- Mensor also provides technical assistance on the design of pressure calibration and test systems to assist customers with determining the right product for most any pressure related application.
Where are Mensor products typically used?
- Metrology labs
- Calibration labs
- Research facilities
- Production and manufacturing areas
- Engineering and test labs
- Wherever precise pressure measurement or pressure control and calibration is required