Miniature pressure sensor
- Ranges 1 to 350 bars [15 psi to 5 000 psi]
- Absolute, sealed and gauge ranges
- Amplified output available
- Linearity up to ±0.25% F.S
The XPM10 is a miniature transducer designed to
measure static and dynamic pressure under a wide variety of
conditions, including hostile environments. It is made of
stainless steel or titanium and is available in standard ranges
from 0-1 to 350 bars [15 up to 5000 psi].
The XPM10 incorporates Measurement Specialties’ cutting edge SanShiftTM technology, which virtually eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque.
A PT1000 temperature probe is optionally available as a custom design.
The XPM10 may integrate different electronics for amplified outputs: A1 0.5-4.5V, A2 ±5V, A3 4-20mA.
On request, Instruction documents can be provided to ease the selection and use of our sensors and provide helpful tips.
- Stainless steel
- M10x1 thread
- For Static and Dynamic Applications
- Low Installation Torque Sensitivity
- Hydraulic regulation process
- Explosion test benches
- Breaking system pressure
- Laboratory and research