Miniature pressure sensor
- Ranges 0.5 to 350 bar [7 psi to 5 000 psi]
- Absolute, sealed and gauge
- Titanium construction
- For static and dynamic applications
- Linearity up to ±0.25% FS
The XP5 serie is designed in titanium for pressure measurement
in dynamic and static operations even in harsh environments.
The XP5 threaded construction virtually eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque.
This rugged sensor is constructed of titanium to enable reliable operation including harsh environments. The XP5’s core sensing technology consists of a temperature compensated Wheatstone bridge composed of high stability micro-machined silicon strain gauges.
An on-board amplifier is optionally available (A1) for ranges from 5 to 350 bar [75 to 5,000 psi].
On request, Instruction documents can be provided to ease the selection and use of our sensors and provide helpful tips.
- Flush diaphragm
- M5x0.8 or 10-32UNF-2A thread
- Cable or integral connector
- Many options available
- Corrosive liquids and gases
- Braking system pressure
- Onboard equipment monitoring