High temperature miniature pressure sensor
- Ranges 10 to 500 bar [150 to 7 500 psi]
- Absolute, sealed and gauge
- High temp. from -40 up to 220 ºC [-40 to 428 °F]
- Stainless steel construction
- For static and dynamic applications
- Linearity up to ±0.25% F.S.
The XPC10 is a miniature pressure transducer
specifically designed to measure static and dynamic pressures
in temperatures from -40 to 220 °C [-40 °F to 428 °F]
Made of stainless steel, the rugged XPC10 is suitable for corrosive liquids and gases in a wide variety of harsh environments.
The XPM10 threaded construction virtually eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque.
The core technology of the XPC10 consists of a foil strain gage wired in a Wheatstone bridge circuit to provide excellent temperature stability. An on-board amplifier is optionally available.
A PT1000 temperature probe is optionally available for all ranges as a custom design.
On request, Instruction documents can be provided to ease the selection and use of our sensors and provide helpful tips.
- Low Installation Torque Sensitivity
- M10x1 or 3/8-24UNF thread
- Specific threads lengths on request
- Integrated Amplifier optional
- Titanium body on request
- Optional IP67 Ingress Protection
- Test benches
- Oven monitoring equipment
- Cooling regulation systems