Product ID: LC-1S
The CCTV Lens Controller (LC-1) is a control device for motorized zoom lenses. The LC-1 can operate lenses with up to three motors with or without potentiometers. The Ethernet connection makes communication much simpler than traditional serial lens controllers and also allows it to be operated over a longer distance than serial devices.
- Remotely control lenses with 9-12V motors
- Interface for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Multiple devices can be connected and simultaneously controlled over a network
- Easy to use software interface or API commands
- Unlimited programmable preset capability to easily store and recall saved positions on the lens
- Keyed connection for lens communication
Uses for this device include Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV), event monitoring, machine vision, and optical based measurements in wind tunnels or other large test facilities.
**Lens not included**
|Power||100-240 V, 50-60Hz, 0.3A|
|Lens Voltage Range||9-12V|
|Operating Temperature||2-60 ˚C|
|Interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Software||Windows GUI, TCP/IP API|